Friday, 15 March 2013

Jewels upon Jewels (Ways to Procrastinate no 1)

Diamonds, Rubies and pearls... these are a few of my favourite things...



Thank you all for the lovely responses to my last post. Its joyful to hear that people in the blogasphere are coming across my page!

While procrastinating today i decided to reorganise my ever-expanding jewellery collection (time well spent).



Anyways i thought i had some pretty nifty ideas that people may not have heard/seen before so i took some pics!






Scroll down !





Above are my big and bold earrings. This little tray lives in my draws so that when i open the draw and not looking around for pairs or backs of earrings.

Where did i get the tray from you ask? 
Well it is actually from an old box of chocolates! Heard of Ferrero Rochers? 
Obviously i didn't eat all 36 myself....hmm..


This here is my arm candy collection.
I have put all my bracelets around the neck of a thrifted blue bottle and then poked some fake flowers into the top.
I think it gives an extra girly feel but i love it mainly because it keeps my bangles neat and untangled.

They look soo pretty so of course i had to display them!




I used to get soo frustrated when my long necklaces got tangled! So much so i never used them. Until i found this helpful little felt coat hanger with hooks that is actually designed for mens ties!














Now i think my necklace display is one of the prettiest things in my room! Try it out!







Lastly is my cute little ring holder. My aunty gave me this small swan years and years ago and my mum only just point out that it is actually meant for rings- how amazing! Im sure you could get one similar if you look in secondhand or homeware stores.




That is everything for now!

Comment below with a link to your blog post if you have done one on jewellery organisation.


xxx Brooke





20 comments:

  1. Using chocolate tray is a brilliant idea!
    I love your ring holder, but.. isn't it frustrating if you want to get the ring at the bottom??

    ps. I love the purple ring so much, where did you get it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little i guess but i tend to put the ones i havent used in a while at the bottom :)

      I got the purple ring from Lovisa


      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  2. Hey :)
    Your question is answered. I just posted on how to find out who are following us on bloglovin :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty things! nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I love your display picture!!


      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  4. I'm only just starting to organize my make up and jewellery & these are some fantastic idea's. I'll eventually get around to doing my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for organisation!

      Post a link on my page when you do your collection <3


      xxxx Brooke

      Delete
  5. Great post ! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Thank you for following me via bloglovin I am following you also

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute! love your blog! would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour!
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats a really great idea to store rings! ive never thought of that haha

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most creative jewelry storage! The chocolate tray is brilliant~ Your jewelry is also cute! I'm following you! Check out my blog?:) xoxo

    http://amermaidswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to everyone for reading my post!


    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a nice post, girl.
    great inspirational photo's;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of the bangle bottle! My jewellery is always a tangled mess haha thanks for the tips!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your necklace holder! I think I need one of those for my necklaces!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi there. i was blogwalking and suddenly came across your page and apparently became your new reader! hehehe :)
    i always love funky rings and anyway, your idea of turning that ferrero rochers tray into earrings tray was awesome! i often have my earrings misplaced... :p

    feel free to check out my humble blog:

    natashanordin.blogspot.com
    Malaysia xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg im envious of your jewellery collection. I love you blog! good luck on writing your thesis!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

    Taxi for nashik from mumbai

    ReplyDelete