Thursday, 14 March 2013

BIG love for BIG Lush!


If you recognise this product straight away chances are you love LUSH just as much as i do! Yay for LUSH!
If you don't have a clue what this is a picture of then let me introduce you to Lush's famous BIG shampoo!!

 
I have been using BIG shampoo for 10months now and onto my second tub.

Why do i love it so much? Because i have oily hair! 

This shampoo is very drying (but that's a good thing for me!) so it can be a little scary to use... but not to fear just dab on a little Moroccan oil after your shower and your hair will be healthy and clean for days.
I usually have to wash my hair every second day but whenever i use BIG i don't have to wash it for 4 days min.



What you can see above is grains of sea salt which is the main ingredient and is responsible for giving your hair lots of volume. To tone down the volume i usually straighten my hair after.

The pic on the right shows you how much i use for one wash (and i have long hair). Combine this with running water and you will work up a beautiful lather that smells like the sea!



Some people love BIG and some people are not soo fond of it (read the reviews on the lush website). I think it is the perfect now-and-then shampoo and if you alternate it with a more moisturising shampoo you will have the perfect combination

Lush Website   so you can check it out :)

Let me know if you have tried BIG!

xx Brooke

Nail polish i'm wearing: Flashbulb Fuchsia by O.P.I.

18 comments:

  1. I love Lush but my hair is dry so this one is not the right shampoo for me. Your nail polish looks pretty rad :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep dont go near this one if you have dry hair! Some of there conditioners would be great for you like American Cream <3

      Love Lush! and thanks!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love lush too! :) I've never tried a shampoo, but I always buy their bath balls and I adore them! :)

    You asked me which lipstick I'm wearing on some pictures in one post and I'm so sorry, there is no name on it (so no brand), only the words "sensation lipstick, 9 amorous red". Maybe that helps ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their bath balls too but im obsessed with all Lush haircare! different products give you different looks!

      xxxx brooke

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you commented so I could be led to reading this! Never heard of this stuff but I have to wash my hair daily so it sounds perfect to me! Thanks for this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out! its all natural too

      xxxBrooke

      Delete
  4. I really really am intrigued by this stuff and want to give it a go, I might take the plunge!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy take the plunge! if you go into any LUSH store they can give you a hair analysis and actually advise you as to which of their products would suit you

      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  5. I must try this out as I have EXTREMELY oily hair!

    anunhealthyobsessionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Thank you for visiting ..I don't see your blog on my gfc list though...if you follow me just leave a comment and a link to your blog....I always return the follow
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was super helpful in whether or not to try that shampoo out, so thanks very much! Based on your posts that I've read, you seem super interesting so I'd like to nominate you for a Liebster Award. If you're not sure what that is, there's plenty of information about it on my blog :) http://antiwritesstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love BIG! I use it once every two weeks as a clarifying shampoo and it makes wonders to my hair! :)) Great post hun!

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarifying is the perfect word to describe it!


      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  9. I had a sample of BIG, used it once and dare not to use it for a second time lol. It's sooo dry and I have normal hair.. :/
    But the scent was really fresh which I loved :)

    I'm your newest follower, what a sweet blog :))
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough Jessie! its not for everyone!

      Thank you for following me :) Your blog is pretty cute too

      xxx Brooke

      Delete
  10. I just hauled at Lush and posted about it - though I have dry hair, I looked at Big and fell in love with the texture. But I'm continuing with Curly Wurly for now, though the coconut bits clog my drain :( Lush is best!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just did a little Lush haul myself which I will be posting about on my blog soon, I'll have to check out BIG next time.

    www.theycallthewindm.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete